Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mother’s Day Cards

I made a ton of Mother’s day cards this year for family and friends. Well, 4 cards sure felt like a lot! Every year, there are more and more mothers…funny how that works huh? Check ‘em out!

You Rock Mom - FrontYou Rock Mom - InsideA Toast To Mom - FrontA Toast To Mom - InsideLots Of Hearts - FrontLots Of Hearts - Inside3 Little Flowers - Front3 Little Flowers - Inside

Oh, and this post reminds me too…one of my new favorite things is www.dafont.com. I love all the great fonts they have to offer. Since my penmanship leaves a little something to be desired sometimes, I just hop onto dafont, find a font that goes well with the card I am making, tip my laptop screen flat, hike the brightness up, and trace away.

Credit: All photos taken by me.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!