Friday, August 20, 2010

If only I had all the money in the world…

Here are some lovely things I have seen lately.

Isn’t this little striped dress just so cute?  Perfect for an everyday summertime outfit.  And I just love how it looks almost nautical.  I have such a thing for stripes.

sailboatdress_1sailboatdress_1_01sailboatdress_1_04

{ Oh Barnacles! Dress via Spotted Moth, $32.99 }

These pens are not only super adorable, but they can write 2 meters a day for 7 years!  I can’t decide which design I like the best.

coffee_detailcoffeeFork_detailForkIceCreamIceCream_detail

{ seven year pen by Seltzer Goods, $7.50 }

Not only are these glasses vintage-inspired, but majorly affordable too.  Warby Parker refuses to deal with the few large companies that have kept prices artificially high.  By offering their glasses directly from their own website they cut out the middleman, and can offer great prices to the consumer.  Even better, Warby Parker works with non-profits, such as RestoringVision.org, to deliver one pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair that they sell.

Huxley200-FemaleFF-zoomRoosevelt101-FemaleFF-zoomColton210-FemaleFF-zoomJaphy210-FemaleFF-zoom

 { Frames and Prescription Lenses by Warby Parker, $95 }

Every single time I watch Project Runway, I am in awe of the designers TouchSmart computers.  I want to be able to draw directly onto my computer screen too!

_HP_tm2t_246x232_JPEGHP-tm2t-500x420tm2-on-Runway_HP_hp-project_246x232_JPEG

{ HP TouchSmart by HP, $829.99 }

I saw this chair yesterday via my email inbox, and instantly I fell in love.  Problem is, I can’t find any information about where to purchase it or how much it costs.  Whatever it costs, it looks like it would be worth every penny.

081710_mastersuites_em

{ Anthropologie }

I saw the top stamp awhile back, and I have been dreaming about owning my own ever since.  Oh, the many projects I could use this baby for!  So far I’ve scoured the Internet, but have not found anything quite like it.  The bottom stamp is the closest I have found.

4810314817_53c35d468b6a00d8358081ff69e20133f32c73a5970b-400wi

{ Giant Dwarf and A Beautiful Mess }

Ever heard of a butter bell?  Well I hadn’t either, until yesterday when I read about it on Prudent Baby.  It’s a place to store your butter, that isn’t in your refrigerator, and the butter keeps for a long time.  Genius for bakers like me that always forget to take butter out ahead of time.

41cmffzuMAL._AA300_31yeP1LyNoL._AA300_

{ Butter Bell available via Amazon, $9.99 }

signature

1 comment:

  1. I want everything on your list! Especially that adorable dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Get the conversation started!