Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Looky what I got in the mail today!

How exciting!  Look what arrived in the mail today!

Wilton Decorating Set

It’s a Wilton 50-Piece Tool Caddy Decorating Set and a Wilton Cookie Exchange book!

Okay, that’s enough with the exclamation points.  Sometimes I got a little crazy with the punctuation.  I apologize, but I’m excited.

So how did I get so lucky as to have this set in my possession you may ask???  (Again, a little crazy with the punctuation, sorry.)  Well…I won an awesome giveaway over at Grin and Bake It.  Kate has this awesome baking blog that is one of my everyday reads, and I highly recommend you check it out for yourself.

I am a pretty novice baker, so I am pretty darn excited to crack open the Cake Decorating Beginner’s Guide to learn a few tricks and to give those decorating tips a whirl.  I think that’s what I’m most excited about trying.  I’ve never worked with decorating tips before.  The frosting on future cupcakes in my household is now going to be much much prettier.

Yay!  I feel like a winner.  And I NEVER win anything.  Thank you to Kate at Grin and Bake It and thank you to Wilton!

Credit: Photo taken by me.  50-Piece Decorating Set and Cookie Exchange book by Wilton.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!