Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shoot Along – How to Boss Your Camera Around (or, How to Shoot in Manual)

Dang it! I found out that this in yet another Shoot Along tutorial that I cannot participate in. All because my silly Sony digital camera does not allow me to play with shutter speed and aperture settings (my camera controls those things). It does, however, let me change the ISO settings, but whoop-dee-doo.

If you happen to have a camera that DOES allow you to manually set your aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, I highly recommend you read this tutorial because it has tons of useful information. I found it very interesting even though it doesn’t apply to me and my camera *making mental notes for when I do have a fancier camera someday*.

Credit: Giver’s Log and Carrie Butler.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!