Friday, September 3, 2010

Things that make me happy.

Things that make me happy this lovely Friday:

  1. Summer sun and weather in September.
  2. Going to the dog park with my miniature poodle Madison to visit her doggy friends.
  3. Soft ripe avocados.
  4. Three-day weekends spent with my love.
  5. Having wonderful friends that think about me even when I’m 2000 miles away.

I’ve never considered myself to be a person with tons of friends.  But the friends I do have are wonderful.  Quality over quantity is a good motto for life.

Speaking of great friends…on a whim, Stephanie sent me a package and a note.  Isn’t that sweet?  Surprises like that are awesome and it really made my day.  What a great way to begin the weekend.

surprise package

(contents of the surprise package from my best friend)

Side note: I love that she’s using the personalized note cards I got her as a bridal shower gift.  That makes me happy too.

Credit: Photo taken by me.  Card in photo by Sweet Life Paper via Etsy.  Laptop case by Victoria’s Secret.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!