Friday, October 1, 2010

Changes.

If you’ve been to my blog lately, you most likely noticed that I made a few changes.

The previous design was getting a little stale (which simply means I was getting bored with it), and I’ve been meaning to make some changes.

My intention was to hop into the code and design it myself.  That, however, became too time-consuming and did not happen.  Plus, I stumbled upon a template right in blogger that I really liked.  So for now, I can live with only having designed my new blog header.  And I am pleased with how that turned out.  Very pleased actually.  Oh, and how could I forget?  I also designed the email, Facebook, and Etsy tabs on the right-hand side of my blog as well.

I will continue to tweak little things here and there and work to finally update all my tabs…but that is a slow process.  It has been a busy week.  And next week promises to be an even busier week with guests coming to town (Yay!  Sarah and Chad!).

In the meantime, check out my Etsy shop via the link on the right.  I redesigned my shop banner for that as well.  Gone are the butterfly and stars.  If you check out my shop, you may also notice that I made my very first Etsy sale (the reason why I was so busy this week and last).  I made custom invitations and will write a more detailed post about them in the future (after the event).  Until then, you can check out the custom invites via this link.  The plan is to finally get my shop up and running with products consistently available for purchase.  I know, I know…it’s been a long time coming.  In the works right now: a few handmade cards, felt barrettes, and photo print note cards.  So, keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!