Tuesday, October 5, 2010

If only I had all the money in the world…

Here are some lovely things I have seen lately.

This smoky purple polish is simple, sweet, and oh so pretty.

image

{Essie Nail Polish in Merino Cool}

Since I am kind of in love with stripes at the moment (I just can’t get enough), this cute top is calling my name. It combines so many lovelies…stripes, zippers, scoop neck, black and white.

image

{Zippy Striped Tee by Madewell}

I don’t currently own a blender seeing as how it really bugs me when a blender cannot fully chop ice. I have no use, or space in my kitchen for that matter, for a blender that can’t even chop ice. This baby however, is commercial quality AND it turns ice into snow! Now that’s what I’m talking about. There is even a setting on this blender that makes homemade ice cream. Oh, and did I mention this blender can even blend an iPhone (and some golf balls, a bag of marbles, and pair of skiis)? Check out the video here.

image

{Blendtec Total Blender}

Polka dots are a very close second to stripes for me, and this little blue helmet by a French retailer is absolutely adorable. I don’t have a bike (right now) or a motorcycle, but I do snowboard and am on the hunt for a cute helmet for the upcoming snow season. I wonder if they make a version of this sweet helmet that is suitable for snowboarding.

image

{Les Ateliers Ruby Helmet by Colette}

The perfect pump and I can’t believe I don’t own a pair yet. It goes with pretty much every outfit and is sure to elongate a lady’s legs by not breaking up the silhouette with a dark shoe. I definitely need a pair of these neutral pumps as soon as possible.

image

{Moos High Heels by Aldo}

Credit: Essie Nail Polish, Madewell, Blendtec , Colette, and Aldo.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!