Tuesday, October 12, 2010

If only I had all the money in the world…

Here are some lovely things I have seen lately.

I have a major crush on Bakers Twine.  I think it makes the perfect addition to any packaging and has a way of making everything a little bit sweeter.

image

{Peapod Green Bakers Twine by Bake It Pretty}

I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted an immersion blender.  I dream of whipping up creamy mashed potatoes and not having to use my own muscle-power or a regular ol’ boring electric mixer.  This would make whipping up mashed potatoes oh so much more exciting.

image

{Bamix Immersion Blender from Williams-Sonoma}

These shoes have been calling my name ever since I first laid eyes on them.  There is something really simple and elegant to me about the satin, the stripes, and the knot above the peep toe.  Christian Louboutin can do no wrong.

image

{Greissimo Pumps by Christian Louboutin, photo from Style Me Pretty}

Too bad summer is over, because this top just screams summer when I look at it.  Luckily I live in sunny southern California.  I can see myself pairing this colorful tank with a nice fall cardigan, bringing a little hint of summertime to autumn.

image

{Modern Masterpiece Top from ModCloth}

This could quite possibly be my dream shower.  I’m really digging the long charcoal tiles that work their way all the way up to the ceiling.  But my absolute favorite part is the waterfall showerhead.  That is a must in my dream shower.  Someday you will be mine dream shower, someday.

image

{lovely shower via 2.bp.blogspot.com/}

Credit: Bake It Pretty, Williams-Sonoma, Greissimo Pumps, Style Me Pretty, ModCloth, and 2.bp.blogspot.com/.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!