Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things that make me happy.

Yesterday I received a surprise package from my cousin Sarah and her husband Chad. The care package was to thank my love and I for having them as visitors a few weeks ago. It was really really sweet and made my day when I needed a little pick-me-up.

They even thought of our little Madison. She got her own note and her own special gift.

Madison and her new toy Madison and her new toy

Look at the goodies they sent!

contents of the surprise package from Sarah and Chad

Some Chiclets to remind us of the day trip we took to Tijuana, Lemonheads which are my very favorite candy, Nesquik because I taught Sarah how to put it on ice cream when we were little, a can of clovers to “Grow Your Own Luck”, a bag of Jameson Irish Whiskey Fudge, and a photo from their visit that they got signed by Brandon Jennings of the Milwaukee Bucks.

I think the clovers and fudge may have come from Sarah’s recent trip to Dublin too, which makes those even more special.

Thank you Sarah and Chad for being so thoughtful and great houseguests too! We had a lot of fun during your visit and can’t wait until you come back again!

UPDATE: The clovers and the fudge did in fact come from Ireland. The Whiskey Fudge came from the Jameson Distillery and the can of shamrocks from the gift store at the Dublin Castle.

Credit: Photos taken and edited by me.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!