Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wintery Birthday Card

I really enjoyed making this hand-made, hand-cut, and hand-glued snowman themed birthday card.  Hope you all like it!  And I hope it already made it to the birthday girl so I didn’t ruin the surprise.

All pieces were hand-drawn and hand-cut, and the snowflakes were added by hand using a silver marker.  The font used on both the front and inside of the card is “A Little Pot” (a free font that can be found on Dafont.com) that I traced onto cardstock with a thin-tip black marker.

Birthday Card - Snowy Birthday - Front Birthday Card - Snowy Birthday - Inside

Birthday Card - Snowy Birthday - Inside Detail

Credit: All photos taken by me.  Birthday card made by me as well.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!