Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Last 5 Pins…

Is anyone else on Pinterest? It’s one of my addictions. I’ve worked my way up to 41 Pinterest boards and 8,367 pins.

Now if you are not familiar with Pinterest, it’s basically a site where you can bookmark (a) things you love, (b) things you want to come back to, and (c) things others bookmark. Except, the bookmarks are called pins, and the pins are images attached to links. So you can clearly see what it is you’ve pinned without having to visit the URLs to refresh your memory. It’s pretty great. Especially for a “list girl” like me.

On top of all that, it’s a social community where you can gain followers who can re-pin and comment on your pins.

Check out my last 5 pins…

It’s weird. I’m normally not a big fan of wedges. But these, I like.

For the love of SHOES   MONA 2   Fall Boot Preview   Bakers Footwear {MOMA 2 Platform Pumps in Tan by Bakers – pinned to “For the love of SHOES”}

For pretty much no reason at all, for years I have been saving every cork from every wine bottle we’ve opened in our house. Now I have an idea of what to do with them.

DIY that I have got to TRY   DIY Decor   Artwork From Wine Corks   The New Home Ec {Wine Cork Fine Art Tutorial on the new home ec – pinned to “DIY that I have got to TRY”}

I’m on the fence. I can’t decide if I like these paper false eyelashes or not. What occasion exactly would these be appropriate for?

All Things Beauty   Paper Eyelashes  Yay or Nay    Lash Card Blog {Paperself Paper False Eyelashes on Lash Card – pinned to “All Things Beauty”}

What a great way to repurpose an old window!

DIY that I have got to TRY   diy project  etched map serving tray   Design Sponge {Etched Map Serving Tray Tutorial on Design*Sponge – pinned to “DIY that I have got to TRY”}

Rarely do I watch “The Bachelor” or “The Bachelorette”, but I did happen to see part of the last episode with the proposal. Man oh man! That ring she got could quite possibly be the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen.

Dream Wedding   See Bachelorette Ashley s Dazzling Engagement Ring {The Bachelorette’s Neil Lane Diamond and Platinum Ring on USmagazine.com – pinned to “Dream Wedding”}

Follow me on Pinterest!

Credit: All screen shots taken from Pinterest. MOMA 2 platform pumps by Bakers, wine cork fine art tutorial by the new home ec, paper false eyelashes by Paperself and featured on Lash Card, etched map serving tray tutorial by Design*Sponge, and Neil Lane diamond and platinum ring featured on “The Bachelorette” and USmagazine.com.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!