Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bonjour!

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the trip we took to Paris and Rome last summer. I can’t believe a year has already past by.

While uploading photos, I realized how much from the trip I’d already forgotten. I guess all the photos I took, paid off in the way of resurrecting forgotten memories.

Here are a few photos from the Paris portion of the trip. I’m sure I will post more in the future as well.

View of the inside arch of the Arc de TriompheView of Paris from atop the Arc de TriompheEntrance to the CatacombsStacks of bones and skulls inside the CatacombsHot dogs and crepes from the crepe standParis flower standFountain at Luxembourg Palace & GardensMetro sign in the Notre Dame areaFountain in the Notre Dame area (Fontaine Saint-Michel)Chris and I outside the front of Notre DameOutside the front entrance doors to Notre DamePastries in the window of a bakery right near our hotelMe, the Louvre, and its pyramidsMy cousin Sarah and I in front of the Mona LisaCanova by AntonioCorradini by Antonio (Chris's favorite sculpture)Moulin RougeEiffel Tower at nightStatue next to the giant reflecting pool outside Versailles Palace (Chateau de Versailles) - Le JardinBosquet de la Colonnade in Le Jardin at Chateau de VersaillesEiffel TowerParisian hot dogs at a standBack of Notre Dame and flowersDinner at Le Campanella near the Eiffel Tower

Credit: All photos taken by myself.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!