Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Out of the Box.

One reason I don’t really paint anymore is that it is such a hassle to pull my paints and other supplies out of storage.

I like to believe, if I had more room to organize my supplies out in the open, I would paint and sketch more often.

The only reason I make my cards on a consistent basis is that I leave all my supplies out on the living room floor. Luckily this bad habit doesn’t seem to bother my boyfriend.

Today, for the second time in a week, my giant blue Rubbermaid art storage container was pulled out of the closet. All in the name of a silly DIY project I’m working on just for fun.

DSC08946

Here are some of the goodies that emerged from their longtime home in Rubbermaid-land.

DSC08947

Credit: All photos taken by myself.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!