Friday, September 10, 2010

Shoot Along – Catching Up

Was July really the last time I posted about the Shoot Along? It’s no wonder why I feel so bad about not posting anything about it in a while.

As I mentioned in previous posts (here and here), the Giver’s Log and Carrie Butler Photography have teamed-up and put together a Shoot Along complete with tips and tutorials to help people like me, to improve their photography skills.

Needless to say, I have some catching up to do. So keep an eye out for Shoot Along posts over the next couple days as I try to catch up.

You can see my Telling the Story Shoot Along post here. Of course, the main subject is my pooch Madison. Oh how I wish I lived closer to my family and more specifically, my nieces, so I could compete the Sour Face Shoot Along. That looked like a fun one to take photos for. But alas, I cannot feed Madison sour candy.

Well, I’m off. Time to TAKE some photos, BAKE some biscotti, and MAKE a homemade card for an upcoming birthday girl.

Links to Shoot-Along posts via Giver’s Log:

Links to my Shoot Along posts:

Credit: Giver’s Log

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!