Was July really the last time I posted about the Shoot Along? It’s no wonder why I feel so bad about not posting anything about it in a while.
As I mentioned in previous posts (here and here), the Giver’s Log and Carrie Butler Photography have teamed-up and put together a Shoot Along complete with tips and tutorials to help people like me, to improve their photography skills.
Needless to say, I have some catching up to do. So keep an eye out for Shoot Along posts over the next couple days as I try to catch up.
You can see my Telling the Story Shoot Along post here. Of course, the main subject is my pooch Madison. Oh how I wish I lived closer to my family and more specifically, my nieces, so I could compete the Sour Face Shoot Along. That looked like a fun one to take photos for. But alas, I cannot feed Madison sour candy.
Well, I’m off. Time to TAKE some photos, BAKE some biscotti, and MAKE a homemade card for an upcoming birthday girl.
Links to Shoot-Along posts via Giver’s Log:
- Join the Giver’s Log Shoot Along
- Your Burning Questions about Photography
- Shoot-Along Tutorial: Telling the Story
- Shoot-Along Gift Idea: Portrait Buttons
- Shoot-Along Gift Idea: Photo Games
- Sour Face
- Shoot Along Gift Idea: Personalized Game Pieces
- Shoot-Along Tutorial: It’s All About the Light, part 1
- Shoot-Along Round Up
- How to Boss Your Camera Around (or, How to Shoot in Manual)
Links to my Shoot Along posts:
Credit: Giver’s Log