Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Three Short Years Ago Today.

Three short years ago today, my lovely cousin (and one of my most favorite people in the world) married her husband Chad (who is also now one of my very favorite people too).

It still feels like it was just yesterday. Their wedding is on my list of top weddings I have been to and I look back on that day with fond memories. I’m still so glad that I got to be a part of their special day.

Congratulations on three years of marriage Sarah and Chad! Here’s to a lifetime more of happy anniversaries! Oh, and hopefully lots more couples trips together too! Love you guys!

Bride-mobileMy two cousins and I posing while getting ready I look uncomfortable in this photoSarah and Chad post-ceremonyThe bride on the trolleyYummy wedding cake

Credit: All photos taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!