Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Completed Stuffed Goldfish Barrette

Yesterday I posted about a Stuffed Goldfish Barrette I was working on (you can see that post here).  It’s stuffed with fiberfill and I added some white iridescent bugle beads to the barrette base for a little sparkle.

Today I finished making the Stuffed Goldfish Barrette with assistance of my friend Jessica who suggested the base color of blue (like water).  Thank you Jessica!  I really appreciate your input and I think blue was a great choice with the bright orange goldfish.

The little fishy barrette turned out really sweet.  I hope you guys like it!

Stuffed Goldfish Barrette

Once I get this Stuffed Goldfish Barrette packaged nicely, I’ll be adding it to my Etsy shop.  I’ll let you know with another post when that happens.

Credit: Photo taken by me.  Photo editing by me using Photoshop.  Felt goldfish sewn by me as well.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!