Thursday, October 28, 2010

Completed Stuffed “Love” Heart Barrette

Today I made a Stuffed “Love” Heart Barrette.  It’s stuffed with fiberfill, stitched with the word “love,” and decorated with white iridescent bugle beads to for a little added sparkle.

I hope you guys like it!

I’m thinking about making a variation of this in a ornament (a similar heart in a larger size).  What do you think?

Stuffed "Love" Heart Barrette

Once I get this Stuffed “Love” Heart Barrette packaged nicely, I’ll be adding it to my Etsy shop.  I’ll let you know with another post when that happens.

You can see more photos on my Facebook page if you are interested.

Credit: Photo taken by me.  Photo editing by me using Photoshop.  Felt heart sewn by me as well.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!