Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thirsty Thursday…Pumpkin Mojito

I swear, Hostess with the Mostess is one of my very favorite blogs.  They are so very creative over there and I am infinitely envious of their talents.

This week I was catching up on some blog reading and stumbled upon a recipe for Pumpkin Mojitos via Hostess with the Mostess.  And once I saw this drink, I knew it had to be my drink of the week.  You can’t go wrong with a mojito.

Pumpkin Mojitopumpkin_mojito_5-2

  • 1 1/4 oz. Rum
  • 11 Mint Leaves
  • 1 tablespoon Pumpkin
  • 1/2 a Lime
  • 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
  • 2 oz. Soda

MUDDLE mint leaves and sugar.

ADD rum, pumpkin, soda, and juice from 1/2 a lime.

MIX well.

ADD ice and garnish with extra mint leaves.

Definitely check out the Pumpkin Mojito Bar post over at Hostess with the Mostess for more information and photos.  It would be such a great idea to have a DIY Pumpkin Mojito Bar at a fresh sunny fall party.

And a little side note…do you like the scalloped-edge I made on the photo?  I just got Photoshop and I’ve been spending a lot of time playing around and seeing what I can do with it.  So far, this is as fancy as I’ve gotten.  I’m pretty proud of my handiwork though.

Enjoy your cocktail!

Credit: Photo via Hostess with the Mostess.  Recipe adapted from Hostess with the Mostess.  Scalloped-edge photo editing by me using Photoshop.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!