Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Etcetera Stamp

Back in July, I stumbled upon this stamp (below) while perusing the blog Giant Dwarf. And ever since I set eyes on this stamp, I knew it had to be mine.

stamp via Giant Dwarf

After much searching, I found this lovely stamp on Etsy. But because of the $25 price tag, I was having a hard time pulling the plug. And then, as luck would have it, I was reading the blog Sherbet Blossom and low-and-behold she was selling a used version of the stamp for only $7! Can you believe it? Yay! And this was just when I was about to suck it up and buy the stamp via Etsy!

My stamp arrived a few days ago in the mail, and although I have not yet have a chance to try it, I already love it! I am so very happy with my purchase and can’t wait for all the things I have planned to do with it. Check out my pretty stamp!

etcetera stamp front etcetera stamp back

Are you jealous? I would be if I were you.

Credit: Stamp photo via Giant Dwarf. Etsy. Sherbet Blossom. Bottom two photos taken by me. Stamp made by Etcetera.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!