Saturday, October 30, 2010

Morning Glory

No “What I’m Working On…” post today, since I have kept pretty up-to-date on sharing all my projects with you this week. There is however a birthday card in the works, but I cannot show that to you until it reaches the birthday girl.

I am very excited for Halloween to be over soon because I can’t wait to no longer have to repeatedly see commercials for scary movies. Me and scary movies do not mesh well together. In fact, I hate them. I may be a baby, but that’s just fine with me.

I am looking forward to more commercials for movies like “Morning Glory” with Rachel McAdams (release date November 10, 2010). Have you seen the trailer for this movie yet? Looks cute to me. And it’s by the same screen writer that did “The Devil Wears Prada.”


You can follow this link to the trailer video as well.

Credit: imdb.com

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!