Monday, October 25, 2010

Stuffed Cupcake Barrette

Today I spent some time working on a felt cupcake barrette.  It’s stuffed with fiberfill and sprinkled with some white iridescent bugle beads.

I still have some work to do.  While I finished the cupcake, I still need to sew some felt around the barrette and attach it to the little cupcake.

Any ideas on what color I should do for the barrette base?  I was thinking hot pink, but I have white, black, a few shades of blue, a few shades of purple, orange, yellow, brown, and red.  See this post and this post for more colors.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Stuffed Cupcake Barrette

Credit: Photo taken by me.  Photo editing by me using Photoshop.  Felt cupcake sewn by me as well.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!