Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If only I had all the money in the world…

Here are some lovely things I have seen lately.

This mug isn’t just adorable, it plays double-duty too.  While you enjoy your coffee or tea, the stackable mini dish “lid” is removable and becomes a saucer for little treats.  I used Google translate to translate the saying as, “You can come whenever you want.”  But the more correct French translation is, “You’re welcome anytime.”

image 

{“Cheri” Shinzi Katoh Cafe Mug from My Sweet Muffin}

Oh the details!  I just love this bride’s super cute red nail polish with sweet little white polka dots.

Clipboard01

{Red nails with white polka dots via Green Wedding Shoes}

Everything in Edor’s Etsy shop is simple and gorgeous.  I dare you to check out the shop and not find something you love.

image

{Necklace by Edor via dujour}

Acid wash jeans?  No way!  Acid wash purse?  Yes please!  I just love this beautiful and unique purse.  I’ve never seen anything like it before, and I’m in love.

image

{a.ok acid white handbag available at oak}

I’ve been needing a jewelry stand to organize my jewelry collection for a long time now.  I don’t think I could ever find one with more places to stash my earrings and hang my necklaces and bracelets, than this one.  And to top it off, it is a lovely shade of blue and it SPINS!

image

{Spinning Birdcage Jewelry Stand from Urban Outfitters}

Credit: Google translate, My Sweet Muffin, Green Wedding Shoes, Etsy, Edor via dujour, oak, and Urban Outfitters.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!