Saturday, October 23, 2010

What I’m Working On…

With the weather the way it’s been all week, it’s been hard to be motivated.  This is what we’ve been working with weather-wise here.

rain rain go away come again another day 

Isn’t it depressing weather?  Just miserable.  Needless to say, I haven’t been up to much of anything productive this week…so there’s not much to report.

One thing we did do was pick out and order our snowboarding helmets for the upcoming winter season (and our upcoming trip to Vail!).  Since we are progressing and venturing off the bunny hill, a helmet is now a necessity.

My love picked out a black Shaun White RED Hi-Fi Helmet.  He figured that, if it’s good enough for the pros, it’s good enough for him.  I went with a white Smith Maze Helmet.  My choice was mostly based on all the positive reviews that I read.

The helmets arrived the other day, and Madison was none-to-happy that I used her as a model for her daddy’s helmet.

unhappy helmet model 

Smith Maze Smith Maze Shaun White RED Hi-Fi Shaun White RED Hi-Fi 

Do you remember the storage containers I mentioned last week?  Well, I finally got organized with my art supplies and filled the container that I decided would work best for me.  And oh man!  Does this baby hold A LOT of my stuff!  I’m so glad I picked this one up at Michaels because it is going to do wonders for me.

Just look how much it fits…

filled storage container filled top compartments filled middle compartments filled bottom compartment

If you like it, I got mine from Michaels.

Credit: Burton Shaun White RED Hi-Fi helmet from dogfunk.comSmith Optics helmet also from dogfunk.com.  Everything Mary storage container found at Michaels.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!