Monday, November 29, 2010

Big 3-Oh Birthday Card

I made this hand-made, hand-cut, and hand-glued 30th birthday card in mid-November.  Sorry for the late posting.

This card was my attempt to both (1) make a 30th birthday themed card and to (2) make a masculine card as well.  Cards for boys are tough!  Hope you like it!

The three and the zero were hand-drawn and hand-cut from black cardstock, then hand-glued, and finally hand-embellished with tiny silver polka dot studding using a silver marker.  The font in the interior of the card is “Honey Script” a free font that can be found on Dafont.com.

A matching version of this card may be available for purchase on my Etsy shop in the future…so keep an eye out for that.

Birthday Card - Big 3-Oh - Front Birthday Card - Big 3-Oh - Inside

Credit: Birthday card made by me and photos taken by me as well.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!