Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Packers tee. Check! Packers pants. Check! Brats. Check! Cooked in beer. Double check! Packers win. CHECK!!!

It was a football-filled Sunday here in our little household. Although, I have to say I wasn’t fully invested in the football (I multi-tasked and worked on making a birthday card while watching).

It’s nice to have someone else cook for me every once in awhile. Chris took care of the football food…the brats were boiled in beer with onion and then thrown on the grilled until cooked nice and thoroughly, per my liking. And they were perfect. I like mine with lots and lots of ketchup and my love opts for ketchup and Dijon mustard.

All in all, combined with a little trip to the beach yesterday, it was a nice weekend. Now off to the gym to work off these brats!

Packers tee.Packers pants.Brats boiling in beer and onions.Brats on the grill.My brats.My love's brats.

Credit: All photos taken by me. Brats by Johnsonville, cooked by my love. Packers tee from NFL Shop and pants from Packers Pro Shop.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!