Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vail Trip – Day Two – November 2010

While day one on the mountain in Vail was spent trying to get our bearings again, day two was a little easier and a little more fun.  It helped a lot that my love was feeling much better.  He was able to finally concentrate and enjoy himself on the 2nd day.

We had some good runs and had lots of fun…up until the end of the last run that is, when I banged my knee on a wooden wall covering a bridge.  It was a dumb move and my knee instantly swelled up.  That was the end of snowboarding for us.  We skipped the last day on the mountain, instead opting for the comfort of our condo and watching the Packers play.  I think it was a good choice considering a week later my knee still has a giant purple bruise.

Ooooh, and day two also consisted of a yummy pizza lunch.  If you are ever in Vail, be sure to check out the delicious pizza at Blue Moose Pizza in the Lionshead Vail Square.

Here are some photos from day two!

Eagle Bahn gondola lift taken by my love our favorite Lost Boy run taken by my love possible Christmas photo taken by my love  Born Free run taken by my love Born Free run taken by my love Born Free run with city of Vail in the background taken by my love  first look at my swollen knee taken by my love first look at my swollen knee taken by my love  Lionshead Vail Square taken by my love shops in Lionshead Vail Square taken by my love Lionshead Vail Square and Vail mountain taken by my love my swollen knee taken by my love  pizza at Blue Moose Pizza taken by my love

Credit: Photos taken by me in Vail, Colorado.  A handful of these photos were also taken by my love using his cell phone camera.

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the conversation started!